Part of the series Respect Me - Respect You!.
10 Step Values Education Program
Respect me - Respect you! follows a ten-step values education program incorporating the ADKAR change-management model, Edward de Bono’s six parallel hats teaching method, Eric Erikson’s psycho-social stages of development, the application of Bloom’s taxonomy and Kohlberg’s stages of moral development.
- detailed information about each theory
- embraces current pedagogy, theoretical psycho-social research and effective conflict resolution models
- provides a ready-to-go program to actively implement a school’s social skills and values education policy
- develops resilience, self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ten-step program fits into a term’s work
- each of the ten steps is accompanied by comprehensive teachers notes and a selection of supporting blackline masters
- list of supplementary resources to use with each step
- program overview
- curriculum links
- suggestions for assessment activities
- answers where relevant
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.