Part of the series History Inquiry Topics.
Inquiry Learning units of work for the Australian Curriculum: History. These exceptional books contain a complete Inquiry Learning unit for a topic from the Curriculum, organised as a series of lessons that step through the Inquiry Learning process. You can follow the unit from beginning to end, or pick and choose activities to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits
- full curriculum links
- background information about the inquiry topic
- extensive resource lists, including fiction, websites, interactive resources and excursion ideas
- teaching notes for all activities
- photocopiable worksheets to facilitate inquiry learning
- photocopiable information sheets or text models
- Curriculum links
- Background information for teachers
- Inquiry Learning activities
- Resource sheets
These easy-to-use resource books have the content and skills of the new History Curriculum covered!
Year 6: Migration Stories
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.