Part of the series Pearson History - Year 9.
This pack contains 1 copy of Pearson History 9 Student Book and access to the eBook
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more. The access code will give 15 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
Pearson History student book for Year 9 ensures you have the Australian Curriculum covered - with all chapters clearly organised into the Overview and Depth Study areas of the History Curriculum. Using an inquiry-based approach, all questions throughout the book are built around Bloom’s revised taxonomy, with a carefully selected blend of text and source material for ultimate accessibility and engagement for all types of learners.
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- Features of the Student Book
- Student-friendly content and layout to engage all students with a mixed media content
- Content written by teachers for 'classroom ready' guarantee
- Carefully aligned to meet all requirements from the Australian Curriculum for History
- Seamless interweaving of the two strands: Historical Knowledge and Understanding and History Skills
- Content built around the inquiry process
- Learning activities based on Bloom's hierarchy
- Emphasis on the use of authentic historical sources throughout
- Specially commissioned content on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history written by the National Museum of Australia
- Part of a rich content series, which supports both student and teacher with abundant multimedia materials
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||David Van Tol, Sharon Ottery, Ron Keith;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.