Part of the series Pearson History - Year 8.
Pearson History has been specifically developed and written for the Australian Curriculum, by a team of over forty Australian educators. This series uses the inquiry process throughout its content and pedagogy to underpin the study of History, providing full coverage of the two strands of Historical Knowledge and Understanding, and History Skills. Pearson History encourages ‘big picture’ thinking enabling students to make connections with society and cultures both past and present. Pearson History is supported by the richest digital resource bank of any history series, with Pearson Reader providing linked videos, lessons and activities only a click away
Pearson History activity book for Year 8 consolidates students’ historical knowledge and understanding and historical skills in accordance with the Australian Curriculum History course. The activities can be set for homework, or for ‘fast finishers’ in the classroom that may need some extension exercises. The activity book provides a range of activities, including mapwork, which builds understanding of geography in the context of history; timelines, which develop understanding of chronology; evidence-based activities and questions and literacy-based activities and questions.
- Content written by teachers for teachers to ensure it is 'classroom ready'
- Specifically developed and written for the Australian Curriculum
- Student-friendly content and layout to engage all students
- A write-in resource designed to reinforce, extend and enrich students' learning
- Caters for a variety of learning styles
- A variety of activities and questions are used to reinforce learning outcomes; including evidence-based and literacy-based questions, timelines and mapwork
- Designed for either independent classroom work or as part of an integrated homework program
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.