Part of the series Cengage Learning Australia - Early Childhood Education.
Frameworks for Learning and Development supports training and delivery of the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
The text primarily addresses developmental subjects/competencies while linking to the EYLF and reflects the key components of the National Quality Framework (NQF) for Children’s Services as they relate to curriculum and pedagogical practices in early childhood settings.
Premium online teaching and learning tools are available on the MindTap platform.
1. Planning for learning: Physical growth and development
2. Planning for learning: Language, communication and literacy
3. Planning for learning cognitive development and creativity
4. Planning for learning: Social and emotional development
5. Guiding and managing behaviour
6. Planning for inclusion
7. Supporting children with additional needs
8. Working in partnership with families
9. Frameworks for learning: Curriculum design
10. Frameworks for learning: Curriculum planning
11. Frameworks for learning: Putting it all together
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.