Part of the series Cengage Learning Australia - Early Childhood Education.
Frameworks for Learning and Development supports training and delivery of CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
The bestselling and award-winning Working in Early Childhood Education and Care Series has been developed to assist students in gaining the skills and knowledge required to achieve a vocational Early Childhood Education and Care qualification. It reflects the key components of the National Quality Framework (NQF) for Children’s Services as they relate to curriculum and pedagogical practices in early childhood settings.
Reinforce student learning with online study tools.
New, print versions of this textbook come with bonus online study tools on the CourseMate Express platform.
The interactive learning tools in CourseMate Express for Kearn's Frameworks for Learning and Development include case studies, online research activities, activity sheets, quizzes and more.
- End of chapter Q & A -- ideal for class discussion and provide an opportunity for trainers to assess students understanding and application of content
- Scenarios throughout the text – these provide practical examples, explore common issues and problems and enable students to link theory to practice
- NEW to this edition resources for instructor’s support include testbank, additional cases, competency based activity sheets; provide homework setting options and more scenarios for students.
- NEW intermediate mapping grid included on instructor companion site to demonstrate the texts correlation with the competencies. NEW to this edition for students – student companion website – CourseMate Express with interactive labelling activities, online research activities, quizzes, provide extension activities beyond the classroom.
- Frameworks for learning
- Designing learning environments
- Planning for learning physical growth and development
- Supporting communication language and literacy
- Planning for learning: cognitive development and creativity
- Supporting social and emotional development
- Guiding and managing behavior
- Planning for inclusion
- Putting it all together
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.