Part of the series Plumbing Services Series.
The new edition of the classic Plumbing Services Series have been thoroughly updated to cover all the essential competencies of the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework. In full colour for the first time, these texts feature an abundance of illustrations and photographs, creating a visually appealing and engaging learning tool.
- Mapped to competencies in the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework
- Stunning full-colour internal design to enhance the learning experience
- A wealth of useful illustrations support the presented theory
- Expanded workbook section on easily removable perforated pages
- Protected spiral binding for ease of use
Written in a clear, accessible style, the series gives students a thorough understanding of the subjects.
Titles within the Plumbing Services Series include:
- Basic Skills
Basic Skills and knowledge are the cornerstones of all trades. To build a foundation of excellence in plumbing it is first necessary to understand and appreciate the questions of ‘how’ and ‘why’. Basic Skills sets out in its easy-to-understand format the methods and explanations used in this vital trade.
View Competency Grid
- About the authors
- Learning objectives
- Plumbing competencies
- Australian standards
- Part 1: Trade Maths Essentials
- Chapter 1 Trade calculations
- Chapter 2 Basic graphics
- Part 2: Trade Skill Essentials
- Chapter 3 Cutting and drilling
- Chapter 4 Forming and bending
- Chapter 5 Fastening, joining and sealing
- Chapter 6 Plumbing and the environment
- Part 3: The Plumber At Work
- Chapter 7 The green plumber
- Chapter 8 Workplace Communication
- Chapter 9 A safe and healthy workplace
- Symbols and abbreviations
View Sample Chapter
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.