Part of the series Foundation Literacy Skills.
A great three-book blackline master series for emerging readers which develops literacy skills from the reading readiness stage to the end of the first year of school and curricular requirements.
- developmental series
- 64 photocopiable activities in each book
- simple instructions to encourage increasing independence and concentration
- range of literacy activities provides opportunities for children to:
- learn names/sounds of letters of the alphabet;
- recognise words and their sounds and patterns;
- extend their vocabulary; and
- read/use/understand texts.
- each book develops nine areas of competency:
- visual/auditory discrimination;
- comprehension; and
- word recognition.
Ideal for developing and consolidating a range of literacy skills in young students which also complement other areas of the curriculum.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.