Part of the series The English Workbook.
The English workbook is a series of five student workbooks, each supported by a separate teacher resource book. The workbooks, designed to improve and develop students’ literacy skills, consist of ten units of work, each focused on one of the following writing formats:
- narratives; and
Each unit includes:
- Student analysis of writing form; speaking and listening, group and individual activities, literal, inferential and applied comprehension questions, vocabulary development and extension, spelling strategies and rules practice;
- Specific language features of the particular text, such as proper nouns, imperative verbs and punctuation, clearly and concisely explained with practice exercises; and
- Writing activities focused on specific writing skills related to the particular genre.Writing topics are set with planning proformas and editing and proofreading checklists. Student evaluation is included.
- ten units of work based on five writing formats
- writing format analysis and practice
- planning proformas specific to each writing genre
- writing activities
- speaking and listening, spelling and vocabulary
- literal, inferential and applied comprehension
- comprehensive literacy teaching and student practice activities
- group and individual activities
- editing and proofreading checklists
- student assessment
- supported by a teacher resource book
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.