Transform struggling readers into skilled readers!
SRA Early Interventions in Reading provides early intensive support to prevent reading difficulties before patterns of failure are established. The program builds mastery through explicit instruction in five critical strands−phonemic awareness, letter-sound correspondences, word recognition and spelling, fluency and comprehension.
- Targets instruction for phonemic awareness, print concepts and decoding
- Saves you prep time with integrated technology
- Offers vocabulary and concept instruction
- Includes SRA 2Inform to collect and interpret student data
Each integrated lesson works to build mastery of essential skills through explicit, systematic instruction in five critical strands:
- Phonemic awareness
- Letter-sound correspondences
- Word recognition and spelling
- Fluency and Comprehension strategies
- Assessment to help you place your students at the appropriate instructional level
- Carefully crafted lesson plans that support efficient, effective instruction
- Content includes Science and Social Studies
99 percent of users were no longer at risk to fail reading after 1 year.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.