Part of the series Jolly Grammar - Pupil & Teacher's Books.
Set of 48 CVC cards with picture and colour guides for building 3 letter CVC words with CVC Tri-Blocks® Tub. Children follow the progression as they learn to sound out and build words. 3 levels to follow: blue, orange, violet. Teach phonemic awareness, synthetic phonics, spelling. Cards are self-checking with answers on back. CVC Tri-Blocks® Tub sold separately. Ages 5-6, Grades K-1.
- Consonant vowel consonant (CVC) word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words
- An image and phoneme colour-coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back
- Works with the CVC Tub of Tri-blocks (sold separately), which let kids build words and place them on top of the card
- 3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are colour-coded around the borders
- A complete set of CVC activities
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.