Cambridge Science for Western Australia: Year 9 - Online Teaching Suite (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Cambridge Science for Western Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Written specifically for Western Australian students, these engaging new resources draw on fresh local content, provide vital tools for differentiation, and integrate innovative digital capabilities.
What you can expect from this NEW Western Australian series:
- Examples of Western Australian species and environments where possible to help students make connections to their science learning.
- Preparation for students leading up to WACE science studies through the use of a question classification, a marking scheme that reflects senior requirements, and additional content for Chemistry in Year 10.
- Opportunities for differentiated learning for every science student through a wide range of activities, and graded questions and worksheets.
- Clear learning intentions at the start of each chapter and success criteria at the end of a chapter to allow students to take charge of their progress.
- Authentic STEM activities in every chapter that encourage engagement and collaboration in the classroom.
- Over 50 pracs per year level plus longer investigation activities. All practicals provide opportunities for students to develop science inquiry skills.
- Innovative online resources that offer a new level of digital support for students and teachers including videos, task management, test generator and self-assessment opportunities.
- An easy onboarding process for students and teachers with immediate access to digital support resources.
Online Teaching Suite
The Online Teaching Suite combines the Interactive Textbook powered by HOTmaths with its rich digital resources, a suite of supplementary resources and a powerful Learning Management System (LMS). It is accessed online through the series portal. Your Cambridge Education Resource Consultant will provide access to the Online Teaching Suite if your school has purchased or booklisted one or more Cambridge courses. The Online Teaching Suite is also available for purchase separately and can be activated using the unique 16-character access code supplied on purchase.
The Online Teaching Suite is available as a calendar-year subscription. A calendar-year subscription is defined as follows: if activation occurs between January and July of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December this year. If activation occurs between August and December of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December the following year.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.