Part of the series Hands-on Science.
In Hands-on science, students conduct experiments, investigate, design and make, construct craft, cook, role-play and more! With each fun blackline master activity they are gaining understanding of essential scientific concepts and learning new skills. Integrated easily into any primary science program, Hands-on science gives students the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the world around them and engage in collaborative, fun learning that makes science interesting and exciting!
- 36 fun, student-oriented, hands-on activities that promote enthusiasm for and curiosity about science
- popular topics taken from the four main strands of science education
- literacy frameworks linking science with language
- detailed teachers notes, including:
- motivational lesson starters;
- easy to understand explanations of scientific concepts;
- step-by-step instructions;
- additional activities to reinforce and apply the concepts learned; and
- assessment opportunities and proforma.
- glossary of all scientific terms
- curriculum links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.