Part of the series Biology in Focus.
Biology in Focus - Year 12 Student Book completely meets the requirements of the 2017 NSW NESA Stage 6 Biology syllabus in intent, content and sequence. The student book is written with accessible language and clear explanations of concepts throughout to provide a thorough learning across the curriculum areas. Students are able to test their understanding of the key knowledge in the text through review quizzes at the end of each chapter and scenario-style questions at the end of each module.
- Working scientifically and depth studies
- Sexual and asexual reproduction
- Cell replication
- DNA and polypeptide synthesis
- Genetic variation
- Inheritance patterns in a population
- Genetic technologies
- Cause and transmission of infectious disease
- Responses to pathogens
- Prevention, treatment and control of disease
- Non-infectious diseases: causes and responses
- Technologies and disorders
- Learning across the curriculum areas, as detailed in the syllabus, embedded within the content.
- 'Working Scientifically' processes developed within each investigation
- Includes both primary and secondary -sourced investigations, including modelling
- Contains a detailed chapter on how to approach and carry out Depth Study at Year 12
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Glenda Chidrawi, Margaret Robson, Sarah Bradstock, Elizabeth Thrum|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.