VICscience Biology: Units 3 & 4 - Student Book with 26 month NelsonNetBook access code (Print & Digital)
Part of the series VICscience: Biology.
This VICscience Biology Units 3 & 4 Student Book has been fully revised to meet the complete requirements of the VCAA VCE Biology Study Design (2021-2025) – in intent, content and sequence. The new edition of VICscience Biology Units 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 provides the complete package of resources for VCE Biology success.
- Teaching PowerPoints
- Video worksheets
- Answers to all textbook questions
- Topic tests with answers
- Sample SACs with suggested answers
- Practice end of year exam with answers
- MC Question bank
- Teaching programs
- Lab notes
- PowerPoint lessons
- Chapter review quizzes
- PDF of practical investigations
Units 3 & 4
- Chapter 1 Unit 4 Area of study 3: Designing and conducting a scientific investigation
Unit 3 How do cells maintain life?
Area of study 1: What is the role of nucleic acids and proteins in maintaining life?
- Chapter 2 The relationship between nucleic acids and proteins
- Chapter 3 DNA manipulation techniques and applications
Area of study 2: How are biochemical pathways regulated?
- Chapter 4 Enzymes and the regulation of biochemical pathways
- Chapter 5 Cellular respiration and photosynthesis
Unit 4 How does life change and respond to challenges?
Area of study: How do organisms respond to pathogens?
- Chapter 6 Responding to antigens
- Chapter 7 Acquiring immunity
- Chapter 8 Disease challenges and strategies
Area of study 2: How are species related over time?
- Chapter 9 Genetic changes in a population over time
- Chapter 10 Changes in species over time
- Chapter 11 Determining the relatedness of species and human change over time
- Key knowledge is fully developed through accessible language and in-depth explanations of concepts
- Key concept boxes summarise the content, and concept questions provide students the opportunity to continually review and revise content
- VCAA exam questions enable students to practice answering exam questions specifically related to the content that they have been studying
- Key Science skills are developed and reinforced through short activities and detailed investigations throughout each chapter.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.