Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences (WA Curriculum) - Year 7: Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Oxford Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences (WA Curriculum).
Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences (WA Curriculum) - Year 7: Student Book + obook/assess
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities: Western Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities – Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship – in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
- Four books in one – ideal for semester-based courses.
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Western Australian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7–10.
- Complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital).
- Stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Western Australian Curriculum.
- All topics are supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos. Clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners.
- A range of self-marking quizzes mapped to SCSA content descriptors – offered FREE through obook assess.
Oxford’s premium digital learning solution encompasses a suite of resources to support teachers and students, including interactives, tests, answers, videos, differentiated worksheets, teaching notes and more.
PART 1: GEOGRAPHY
- Chapter 1: The geography toolkit
- Chapter 2: Water in the world
- Chapter 3: Liveable cities
- Chapter 4: Living in Australia
PART 2: HISTORY
- Chapter 5: The history toolkit
- Chapter 6: The ancient world
- Depth study 1: Investigating the ancient past
- Chapter 7: Investigating the ancient past
- Depth study 2: Investigating one ancient society
- Chapter 8: Ancient Egypt
- Chapter 9: Ancient Greece
- Chapter 10: Ancient Rome
- Chapter 11: Ancient India (obook only)
- Chapter 12: Ancient China
PART 3: ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
- Chapter 13: The economics and business toolkit
- Chapter 14: Economic choices
- Chapter 15: Innovation and entrepreneurship
PART 4: CIVICS AND CITIZENSHIP
- Chapter 16: The civics and citizenship toolkit
- Chapter 17: Designing our political and legal system
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Leo Conti, Mark Easton, Maggy Saldais, Vladimir Dumovic & Richard Kostecki|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.