Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences (WA Curriculum) - Year 9: Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Oxford Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences (WA Curriculum).
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities Western Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities – Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship – in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
- Four books in one – ideal for semester-based courses
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Western Australian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7–10
- Complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital)
- Stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Western Australian Curriculum
- All topics are supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos.
- Clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners.
- A range of self-marking quizzes – offered FREE through obook assess.
Oxford’s premium digital learning solution encompasses a suite of resources to support teachers and students, including interactives, tests, answers, videos, differentiated worksheets, teaching notes and more.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Leo Conti, Mark Easton, Geraldine Carrodus, Joanne Wilson, Richard Smith & Annie Wilson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.