The third edition of Art Detective has been fully updated to match the new Victorian Curriculum: Visual Arts and covers the four strands of Explore and Express Ideas, Visual Arts Practices, Present and Perform, and Respond and Interpret. Along with the traditional topics of art appreciation and interpretation, this new edition also focuses on students creating and presenting their own artwork. It has been updated to include a wide range of Australian, indigenous and contemporary artists and their art practices.
- Explore art
- Materials, techniques and processes
- Art elements and principles
- Inspire me - subjects and themes
- Inspire me - styles and ideas
- Industry, audiences, issues
- Fully updated to match the new Victorian Curriculum: Visual Arts Levels 7 - 10
- New activities cover the four strands identified in the Victorian Curriculum: Explore and Express Ideas, Visual Arts Practices, Present and Perform, Respond and Interpret
- A combined project-based student book and workbook
- A highly visual double-page spread, magazine style layout
- New and expanded chapters present a wide variety of Australian and indigenous artists and their work
- All new Visual Diary content and exercises to prepare students for further studies in VCE Art and Studio Art.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.