Engage your junior students with Making Art Connections, the exciting new practice-based Visual Arts text that focuses on students' own experiences creating art, while introducing them to new language, concepts and the world of a diverse range of artists. The text explores a variety of engaging themes,
while each chapter offers a choice of art forms and art making activities. Links are drawn between students' own art making experiences and the artists, artworks and audiences that surround them, providing a rich learning experience.
- Focuses on student art making
- Introduces the structures and concepts of the syllabus: (1) The Conceptual Framework (2) The Frames (3) Practice: Ideas and Actions
- Art-making forms addressed include drawing, painting, graphics, sculpture, photography, film making, stop frame animation, design and installation
- Covers a broad range of artists from different cultures, genders and historical periods
- Focuses on documenting student art making, ideas and actions in a Visual Arts Process Diary
- Research and assignment tasks on artworks, art forms, techniques and materials
- eText includes a searchable PDF copy of text plus worksheets, a gallery of student artworks and links to online resources
- Supported by an Online Learning Centre that provides teaching strategies and interviews with artists
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Chris Bates, Megan Booth, Sean O'Keeffe|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.