Part of the series Artwise.
Senior Artwise Visual Arts 11-12 with eBookPLUS, 2nd Edition is a stimulating resource for senior Visual Arts students in New South Wales. It features an updated and extended selection of artists' studies designed to suit a range of Year 11 and 12 case studies. The artists' studies build on students' previous experience in Visual Arts. New text features reinforce students' understanding of syllabus concepts and further develop their skills in applying these concepts in their own writing in preparation for the HSC examination.
Features of this title include:
- Engaging descriptions of artworks, artists' lives and artmaking practice, referencing the conceptual framework and relevant frames through the inclusion of icons and colour-coded highlighting
- Extracts from interesting and influential art critical and art historical writing, with related questions
- Artist's statements that provide insights into their art practice
- Short response and essay questions at the end of each study, with icons indicating the relevant syllabus focus
- Annotated sample student responses showing how discussion of syllabus concepts can be integrated in examination and essay responses
- A new introduction that provides a comprehensive explanation of each syllabus concept as well as advice on preparing for the HSC examination
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.