America in Revolution examines the story of an event that changed the world: the American Revolution. A detailed narrative takes students through the key events of the revolutionary period and introduces them to the major ideas, movements and leaders of the period. The text is supported by a broad range of sources and images of the period.
- Native North America
- European expoloration, settlement and conflict 1492-1754
- Pre-revolutionary society in the mid-18th century
- Rising tensions 1760-1773
- Taking sides 1774-1776
- The Revolutionary War 1776-1783
- Creating a nation 1783-1789
- Detailed coverage of the topic allows students to study key themes and issues in depth
- Extensive and varied primary and secondary source material to encourage analytical and interpretive skills
- Biographies of all the key personalities of the period
- Stimulating visual reference material to complement the text and source documents
- Activities and reflection questions at the end of each chapter for prompt analysis.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.