Access to History for the IB Diploma: Civil Rights and Social Movements in the Americas Post-1945
Part of the series Nelson Access to History for the IB Diploma.
Access to History for the IB Diploma takes the clarity, accessibility, reliability and in-depth analysis of the best-selling Access to History series and tailors it to the History IB Diploma. Each title supports a specific topic in the IB History guide and presents it in an easy-to-read, up-to-date narrative.
Each book in the series helps students understand historical issues by examining the wealth of relevant sources and analysis provided. The books also give students guidance on answering exam-style questions through model answers and practice questions. With full-colour texts and numerous images throughout, the Access to History for the IB Diploma series is perfect any IB student.
- Native Americans and civil rights in the Americas
- African Americans and the Civil Rights Movement
- Martin, Malcolm and Black Power
- Role of governments in Civil Rights Movements in the Americas
- Youth culture and protests of the 1960s and 1970s
- Feminist movements in the Americas
- Hispanic-American movements in the United States
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.