The bestselling Republic to Reich: A History of Germany is now entering its fourth edition. Retaining all the features that made it popular with teachers and students, this new full colour edition has been completely revised to incorporate recent research and historiography, as well as new sources and images. The student book provides an in-depth coverage of the Weimar and Nazi periods, with regular and relevant visual and primary source extracts with accompanying activities.
Part One: Germany 1914–1919: War and defeat
- Germany and World War 1
- The German Revolution
Part Two: The Weimar Republic 1919–1929
- The Weimar Republic: The years of challenge 1919–1923
- The Weimar Republic: The good years 1924–1929
Part Three: Germany 1929–1934: The rise of the Nazi Party and the failure of German democracy
- Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party
- The failure of democracy: The Nazis come to power
- Establishing the totalitarian state: Germany 1933–1934 Part Four: The Nazi state
- Life in Nazi Germany
- Persuasion and pressure
- The racial state: Policy and practice
Part Five: Nazi foreign policy and the path to war
- The path to war
- Conflict in Europe 1939–1945
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.