Part of the series A+ National Literacy Tests: Year 7 & 9.
A+ National Literacy Practice Tests: Years 7 and 9 are workbooks that provide students with a series of practice tests as well as comprehensive information and example responses on the Reading, Writing and Language Conventions sections of the Years 7 and 9 NAPLAN* Literacy tests.
A+ National Literacy Practice Tests: Year 9 is designed to give students an overview of the key skills in each section, and provide detailed test advice on how to correctly identify test question types and how to complete the test under time pressure. The write-in-workbook furthermore outlines the different writing task text types and comes complete with annotations and scaffolded strategies to help students successfully complete this section in the national NAPLAN Year 9 Literacy test.
* This book is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN project and is produced by Cengage Learning independently of Australian Governments.
- Test tips - advice on how to successfully sit tests and hints on how to respond to different question types
- Key skills - summary information about each of the three Literacy tests (Reading, Language Conventions and Writing), plus examples of student responses demonstrating different levels of understanding
- Practice questions sets - practice question sets for spelling, punctuation, grammar, reading and writing
- Two full-length practice tests - produced on perforated paper, they allow for easy tear out
- Answers to all workbook questions are available on NelsonNet
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Lynne Marsh, Wendy Bodey, Virginia Ayliffe, & Julie Mitchell|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.