Part of the series Back to Basics - NAPLAN* Numeracy.
The Back to Basics NAPLAN*-style series provides children with with the opportunity to practise NAPLAN-style questions in readiness for the Year 3 NAPLAN Numeracy test.
The books have been written to review and practise the key numeracy skills required to approach the test confidently and successfully. Each book includes:
- Four pre-tests, to help pin-point any areas of weakness
- 20 units covering different topics in Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, and Data & Statistics
- Problem-solving questions in each unit
- A 16 page pull-out NAPLAN*-style test for timed practice.
The units all include explanations of each new concept with examples and practice opportunities before children are asked to answer the questions.
Answers for all of the units and tests are provided at the back of the book.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.