Part of the series Expressive Writing.
Improve your students’ writing skills with Expressive Writing. Carefully sequenced lessons address common mistakes and teach the skills that your students need to express ideas and communicate clearly. The program consists of four instructional strands—Mechanics, Sentence Writing, Paragraph and Story Writing, and Editing. Literacy strategy/type
- Direct Instruction (DI)/Explicit Instruction for Years 4 to Adult level
Expressive Writing 2
Use Expressive Writing 2 for students who are ready to learn to:
- Write and correctly punctuate compound and complex sentences
- Use varied sentence types
- Produce paragraphs with a topic sentence, supporting details and a conclusion
- Edit consistently for punctuation, tense and unclear pronouns
- Revise to improve structure, coherence and clarity
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.