Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to letter sounds and how they can make up words. Children will love playing with letter sounds and building words to win the game. The design of these games follows a systematic synthetic phonics approach where this set makes up the first progression of letter sounds. After this children will be ready for 6 Phonics Games. Board games are printed double sided to help save the environment. Contents: 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 5 flower puzzles, spinner, counters, die. Letters & Sounds Phase 2.
- This value pack of 6 letter sound games contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 5 flower puzzles, spinner, die and counters
- Teaching topics include decoding words, final sounds, short vowels, decoding captions, consonant-vowel-consonants and beginning sounds
- Each game has self correcting elements. Puzzles have a unique cut, so only the correct pieces fit together. Matching games have answers printed on the back. Board games have answers section included on the board
- Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game
- Encourages students to work together to develop their letter sound skills
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.