The 44 Sound Pop-Up is a double-sided directory with vowel patterns on one side and consonants on the other. Covers the 44 sound of English and provides examples of the various different spelling patterns. Letter patterns are also order in terms of the frequency such as common and rare spellings.
- Double sided directory with vowel patterns on 1 side and consonants on the other
- Learn the 44 sounds of the English language
- Provides examples of different spelling patterns
- Letter patterns are in order in terms of frequency
- Teaches common and rare spellings
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.