Part of the series Nelson Modern History for NSW.
World War I is a topic book tailored specifically to the new Modern History syllabus for NSW Year 11 students. Written by experienced author and teacher Ken Webb, the book provides in-depth coverage of World War I as a factor shaping the modern world and addresses the key content, skills and assessment practices of Modern History.
- Clear alignment with the new Stage 6 NSW Modern History syllabus.
- Relevant visual and text primary source extracts with accompanying activities.
- Incorporation of classic and recent historical interpretations with questions.
- Frequent content consolidation tasks and end-of-chapter review activities based on history skills and assessment requirements.
- Historically accurate maps and relevant images, including photographs and artworks.
- Biographical studies, information boxes, diagrams, timelines and glossaries to support student understanding of the topic.
- Suggested further readings and weblinks.
- Origins of World War I
- The Outbreak of War
- War, Change, and the Experiences of Soldiers
- Key Battles: Verdun, The Somme and Passchendaele
- War on the Home Fronts
- Allied Victory
- Legacies of World War I
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.