Russia and the Soviet Union: 1917-1941 A National Study - Student Book with 4 Access Codes (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Nelson Modern History.
Russia and the Soviet Union: 1917-1941 is written with close and clear alignment to the new Stage 6 Modern History course. The text incorporates relevant and regular visual, with primary source extracts and accompanying activities. Opening with a survey of the Bolshevik consolidation of power, this student book examines in detail the struggle for power following the death of Lenin, the establishment of Stalin’s dictatorship, the transformation of Soviet economic, political and cultural life and Soviet foreign policy between 1917 and 1941.
- Frequent content consolidation tasks and end of chapter review activities based on History skill and assessment requirements and exam styled questions
- Historically accurate maps and relevant images, including photographs and artworks
- Relevant biographical studies
- Information boxes, diagrams and timelines
- In text and whole book glossaries
- Survey: Bolshevik Consolidation of Power
- The Struggle for Power
- Dictatorship and Totalitarianism
- Economic Transformation under Stalin
- Political Transformation under Stalin
- Social and Cultural Transformation
- Soviet Foreign Policy 1917-41
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.