Part of the series Nelson Modern History for NSW.
The World Order: 1945-2011 is written with close and clear alignment to the new Stage 6 Modern History course. The text incorporates classic and recent historical interpretations and are supported by regular and relevant visual and primary source extracts, with accompanying activities. The student book opens with a survey of the World Order between 1945-1989 and then moves to focus on the notion of 'American Century' and the international order between 1991 and 2011.
- Frequent content consolidation tasks and end of chapter review activities based on History skill and assessment requirements and exam-style questions.
- Historically accurate maps and relevant images, including photographs and artworks.
- Information boxes, diagrams and timelines.
- In-text and whole-book glossaries.
- Chapter 1: Surveying the world order, 1945-89
- Chapter 2: The collapse of the USSR and the nature of post-Soviet societies
- Chapter 3: The United States’ international influence, 1991-2011
- Chapter 4: New centres of global power, 1989-2011
- Chapter 5: The United Nations in post-Cold War history, 1991-2011
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.