Part of the series WINGS Phonics.
An ant sat at a tin. It sat in the tin What will the ant do?
Series: WINGS Phonics
Sequence: s, a, t, i, n
Text Type: Narrative
Theme(s): phonics, animal
Format: Small Book
Not all students learn the same way. That's why WINGS Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility. It is as simple as Hear, Say, Play and Do!
More about WINGS Phonics
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters in different positions within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy decodable and predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words
Getting the ABCs right!
Many common modern typefaces are an unnecessary hurdle for early learners. WINGS Phonics took this opportunity to create a new typeface that differentiates confusing letters.
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.