Not all students learn the same way. That’s why WINGS Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility. It is as simple as Hear, Say, Play and Do!
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters in different positions within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy decodable and predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words