Part of the series Jolly Grammar - Pupil & Teacher's Books.
An exciting new word building game that teaches phonemic awareness, letter patterns and positioning. Covers letter sound patterns, consonants, vowels, digraphs, and blends. The player who makes the most word wins! Ages 5 - adults.
- Learn basic spelling and word building by stacking letters on the back of your Spelligator
- Expands vocabulary with hundreds of different words that can be made
- Hands-on and self-correcting, where the unique tile shape guides beginning, middle and final sounds
- Develops phonemic awareness as children change letter patterns by adding a tile
- Uses colour-coding to support the teaching of different spelling clusters
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.