Part of the series Pearson English - Year 3.
Pearson English 3-6 gives each student every opportunity to learn. Pearson English 3-6 is an award-winning, flexible series of resources, designed to successfully support the Australian Curriculum: English within the context of topics from other curriculum areas. This is the teacher companion for the Year 3 Science topic, Living or Non-living? The teacher companion provides a detailed teaching sequence with a strong focus on comprehension for this topic. It contains scope and sequence charts for the Australian Curriculum: English, guided reading notes for the fiction and non-fiction topic books, and EAL/D support strategies and activities. Please note the digital platform offers access to a range of digital resources to further enhance teaching and learning, such as learning activities (targeting grammar, spelling, punctuation and writing skills) for each student magazine text, a relevant video for every topic, running record assessments, assessment rubrics, student evaluations, scope and sequence charts for the NSW English Syllabus, graphic organisers, games, recommended reading lists and weblinks.
Features & Benefits
- Built from the ground up for the Australian Curriculum: English
- Latest research utilised to optimise teaching and learning
- Developed with over 200 educators across Australia - it's been designed with you and your students in mind
- Flexible resource: choice in mode of delivery, choice in content and choice in learning pathway
- Unrivalled content for digital classrooms with Pearson English Digital providing student magazines at different reading levels and audio texts to cater for differentiation, over 120 interactive games targeting spelling, grammar and punctuation skills, quizzes, scope and sequence charts, videos, learning activities, graphic organisers, assessments and evaluations, recommended reading lists and weblinks
- select from 8 topics for each year level; History, Science, Geography, Civics & Citizenship and Health & Physical Education.
- Each topic includes rich and engaging learning activities based on Bloom's Revised Taxonomy allowing students to work through lower order (remembering, understanding, applying) to higher order (analysing, evaluating, creating) thinking skills.
- All texts are broadly aligned to the Fountas & Pinnell Text Level Gradient
- Differentiated texts, activities and support for every student, including EAL/D (English as an Additional Language or Dialect) students
- Pearson English 3-6 gives each student every opportunity to learn. Pearson English 3-6 is an award-winning, flexible series of resources, designed to successfully support the Australian Curriculum: English for Years 3-6 within the context of topics from other curriculum areas. Developed using extensive research, including feedback from over 200 Australian educators, Pearson English 3-6 has been designed to address the needs of you and your students. This series is all about choice. You can customise a teaching and learning solution that suits you best. Choose the mode of delivery (digital, print and blended options available), choose the content (each year level has 8 topics from a variety of other curriculum areas to select from) and choose the learning pathway for your students (Pearson English 3-6 caters for all students with differentiated support for above, on and below level, and EAL/D students). Each text in Pearson English 3-6 is supported with a range of rich and engaging learning activities, with a strong focus on 21st century learning skills. Each topic also has a range of assessment options, to inform teaching and recognise achievement.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.