Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for teaching mathematics, including numbers 0-20, 0-100 and place value 0-1000. Children will love learning addition and subtraction as they solve number equations to win the game. Board games are printed double sided to help save the environment. The design of these games builds on previously taught number pattern skills and follows on from 6 Number Pattern Games. Contents: 4 board games, 18 dominoes, 1 flipper, spinner, counters and die.
- This value pack of 6 mathematics games contains 4 board games, 18 dominoes, 1 flipper, spinner, die and counters
- Teaching topics include place value, 100s grid, rounding, addition and subtraction to 20
- Games provide numerous teaching opportunities for guiding learning
- Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game
- Encourages students to work together to develop their mathematics skills
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.