Part of the series Primary Comprehension.
Primary comprehension is a blackline master series designed to provide opportunities for students to read texts in a variety of genres, to answer literal, inferential and applied comprehension questions and to practise a selection of comprehension strategies.
- student texts written in particular genres
- three levels of questioning
- specific student activities to utilise or practise appropriate comprehension strategies
- worksheet information for teachers
- extension activities usually involving texts written in the same genre
- text indicators to show three different levels of questioning
- genre definitions
- comprehension strategy definitions
- explanations of three levels of questioning
- outcome links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.