Part of the series Primary Comprehension.
Primary comprehension is a blackline master series designed to provide opportunities for students to read texts in a variety of genres, to answer literal, inferential and applied comprehension questions and to practise a selection of comprehension strategies.
- student texts written in particular genres
- three levels of questioning
- specific student activities to utilise or practise appropriate comprehension strategies
- worksheet information for teachers
- extension activities usually involving texts written in the same genre
- text indicators to show three different levels of questioning
- genre definitions
- comprehension strategy definitions
- explanations of three levels of questioning
- outcome links
Primary Comprehension Pack
This pack includes seven books of this series (Book A to Book G) at a discounted price.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Bundles & Packs,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.