Part of the series Practical Experiments in Biology.
Each experiment includes introductory information, and is structured according to aim, hypothesis, equipment required, safety rules, method, results, analysis of results and conclusion. The clear, step-by-step structure will encourage the efficient use of experimental time and give guidance to students on how to write scientific reports.
Book 4 focuses on genetics and evolution. Topics include:
- Teacher's notes and useful websites
- Extraction of DNA from onions
- Modelling DNA molecule and DNA replication
- Modelling protein synthesis
- Types of inheritance
- Pedigree analysis
- Dihybrid inheritance in corn
- Patterns of evolution
- Natural selection in peppered moths
- Adaptive radiation of finches and tortoises in Galapagos Islands
- Comparison of primate features
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.