Part of the series Heinemann Biology.
This pack contains 1 copy of
- Heinemann Biology 1 Student Book
- Heinemann Biology 1 Skills and Assessment
- access code to the Heinemann Biology 1 Student eBook + Assessment
The student book addresses the latest developments and applications in biology. It also incorporates best-practice literacy and learning design to ensure the content and concepts are fully accessible to all learners.
The skills and assessment book gives students the edge in applying key science skills and preparing for all forms of assessment.
Features of the student book:
- Case studies with real-world data and analysis questions
- A smooth progression from low to high order questions in section, chapter and area of study reviews
Key features of the eBook + Assessment
- Learner access
- Digital assessment questions with scaffolded hints, instant feedback and auto-correction
- Student book fully worked solutions
- Videos and interactives
- SPARKlab versions of the skills and assessment book practical activities, developed in collaboration with PASCO
- Teacher access
- Digital assessment tool for informing planning, assigning work, tracking progress and identifying gaps
- Comprehensive sample teaching plan
- Suite of practice exam materials
- Rich support for area of study 3
- Solutions and support for the skills and assessment book
Key features of the skills and assessment book
- In addition to key knowledge summaries, worksheets and practical activities, the new features to Skills and Assessment book include:
- Addition of VCAA questions (Year 12) and exam-style questions (Year 11)
- Inclusions of skills toolkit to be used by students as a reference throughout their studies
- Addition of reflection worksheets for students to reflect on their learning and progress
- Addition of case study analysis activities
- Comprehensive teacher support including fully worked solutions for worksheets, practical activities, case studies, past VCAA and exam style questions and comprehensive support for Unit 1, 2 and 4 Area of Study 3 assessment.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.