Part of the series Pearson Science - Year 8.
This pack contains 1 copy of the Pearson Science 8 Student Book and access to the eBook
Retaining the market-leading inquiry approach to science learning with new and updated content informed by feedback from users of the first edition.
Updated with explicit differentiation and improved learner accessibility, it provides a wide variety of activities to reinforce, extend and enrich learning initiated through the student book.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Key features of the Student Book
- Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes has completed a thorough literacy review to ensure that learners are even more supported in this edition with a greater use of visuals, increased scaffolding and clearer explanation of key terms.
- A focus on Australian Innovations and Future Careers in STEM written to promote the importance of science in solving problems and expose students to exciting career opportunities.
- Questions offering a broader range of entry levels throughout the book.
- More focus on thinking, inquiring and research skills with a new Inquiry section at the end of each chapter.
- Fully reviewed and updated practical activities carried out by an experienced lab technician. All practical activities now align with revised school safety regulations and also utilise more readilty available materials ensuring these activities are even more accessible.
- A greater range and variety of new practical activities featuring Student Designed Investigations and STEM activities.
- New STEM4Fun features also appear throughout, taking Science4Fun to a new level.
- A focus on scientific concepts and inquiry skills with opportunities to learn, investigate and practise these skills.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, a digital version of the student book, available for both online and offline use.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Warrick Clarke, Jacinta Devlin, Greg Linstead, Malcolm Parsons, Maggie Spenceley;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.