Pearson Humanities & Social Sciences Western Australia - Year 8: Student Book & eBook (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Pearson Humanities & Social Sciences - Western Australian Curriculum.
Pearson Humanities and Social Sciences Western Australia for Years 7-10 has been developed for the new Western Australian Curriculum for Humanities and Social Sciences.
This series, developed by an expert author team predominantly from Western Australia, will ensure you teach with engaging, relevant and quality content.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Key features of the Student Book
- Fully aligned to the new Western Australian Curriculum for Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Improves the learners knowledge and understanding of humanities and social sciences and the connections between them.
- Comprehensively covers key concepts including Civics and Citizenship, Economics and Business, History and Geography.
- Inquiry tasks and student activities enable learners to develop and grow skills such as questioning and researching, analysing, communicating and reflecting, and evaluating.
- Specific Western Australian case studies, content and examples are provided to ensure a personalised learning experience for students. This also encourages learners to make connections between local and wider communities.
- Developed using an Inquiry approach with tasks at the end of each chapter to help consolidate learning.
- Each Student Book comes with an eBook
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Catherine Arends, Alan Atkinson, Peter Byrne, Michael Cantlon, Galit Dresden, David Hamper, Grant Kleeman, Renee Preval-Mann, Christine Morrow, Vanessa Smith, Sharon Szczecinski, Helen Rhodes;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.