Part of the series Oxford Reading Tree.
Follow the delightful adventures of Biff, Chip and Kipper both in familiar settings to reassure children and fantasy tales to inspire them.
- Used to teach millions of children across the world how to read
- Full of humour, drama, rich language and storylines to engage children and adults
- Packed full of support for every step of a child's reading journey, including inside cover notes to support parents and teaching assistants.
- Careful levelling ensures every child becomes a confident and motivated reader
- Perfect springboard for talk, drama and writing
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta, Liz Miles|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.