Part of the series Oxford Reading Tree.
These exciting and engaging new Biff, Chip and Kipper adventures support children who are making the transition from fully decodable phonic readers to richer reading at every stage.
- 60% decodable and aligned to letters and sounds phases
- Each story includes a high number of phonically decodable words and a selection of high-frequency words to support children's decoding and language comprehension skills.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations hook children into reading.
- Wordless books in the early stages introduce children to stories, featuring detailed illustrations to draw children in.
- Perfect for fuelling talk, drama and writing.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Author(s)||Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta, Annemarie Young, Nick Schon, Lucy Tritton|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.