This major new edition of the Oxford First Dictionary in paperback includes new words and more pages to improve spelling, extend vocabulary and support comprehension in the new curriculum. As well as updated context sentences (including examples from children's own reading), word class information and a supplement on spelling and grammar tips and activities, the accessible alphabetical layout and fun colourful illustrations make this the perfect first dictionary for home and for starting school.
- First 5000 words to build vocabulary and language skills
- Nouns, verbs, adjectives and other word classes given
- Simple definitions in full sentences
- Child-friendly example sentences taken from children's reading
- Activities to help with spelling and grammar
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.