Action worksheet rhymes - I can dance the barramundi is an imaginative blackline master aid for teachers of young children to develop learning outcomes associated with the creative arts, using action rhymes. Ably written by respected teacher and lecturer, Lorelei Liddelow, this contemporary book focuses largely on Australian themes and helps to fill a gap in early childhood teaching resources. The rhymes and associated information and activities may also be adapted as source material for activities such as classroom discussion, school assembly items and to develop knowledge of Australian animals, things and places.
- visual representations to support each action rhyme
- clear explanations of accompanying actions for each rhyme
- comprehensive teachers notes, including:
- teacher preparation before teaching each rhyme;
- suggested presentation of each rhyme; and
- additional activities or information to extend and support the theme of each rhyme, including stories, background information, writing, reading, speaking and listening activities and additional rhymes.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.