Part of the series New Wave Maths - Teachers Guides.
Supports teachers with clear guidelines, resources and outcome links.
- A comprehensive lesson outline of the activities on the student page, including a suggested warm-up activity, skills, language, resources, outcomes and indicators.
- Purposeful consolidation activities which support the main teaching activity and provide further experiences with the task.
- Easy to use record sheets and portfolio assessment which can be readily used with any activity to record student progress.
- A comprehensive checklist of materials and resources to make classroom organisation easier.
- The inclusion of a full set of answers for ease of marking.
- Teacher information which summarises contemporary thinking in mathematics teaching.
- Notes are included on the developmental processes in the mathematics learning areas, learning environments, language, mixed abilities, technology, assessment and cross-curricular linking.
- Parent information is included to facilitate communication with and the involvement of parents in each student’s mathematical learning journey.
- Additional activities are included in the core areas of number, space and measurement.
- A wide range of photocopiable resources are included to support activities provided in the workbook.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.