The Primary Maths Handbook is the essential reference resource for students, teachers and parents.
- Updated to include all the latest terminology and mathematical concepts covered in the Australian Mathematics Curriculum.
- Includes diagrams and worked examples.
- Divided into the Australian Mathematics Curriculum strands of Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical concepts explained in detail, with clear diagrams and illustrations to aid understanding.
- Simple language with terms defined through mathematical contexts.
- Cross-referenced to the handbook
View Sample Pages
Click on the button below to view sample pages.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Harry O'Brien & Greg Purcell|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.