Part of the series Nelson Visual Communication Design VCE Units 1-4.
Nelson Visual Communication Design VCE Units 1 - 4 covers all key knowledge and skills of the 2018-2022 Study Design.
Part A: Visual communication
- Purposes of visual communications
- Design elements and design principles
- Media, methods and materials
Part B: Design processes
- The design process
- Design thinking
- Visual language & analysis
Part C: Design fields & contexts
- Design fields
- Design in a wider context
- Legal and ethical issues in visual communication design
Part D: Design resources
Appendix: Design problems
- Step-by-step help with key drawing methods, including technical drawing.
- Short videos on how to use Illustrator, CAD and more.
- New examples of applied design elements and design principles.
- Design industry practice (communication, industrial and environmental).
- Student folio examples.
- Design thinking chapter.
- Together with the companion workbook, students have all they need for fantastic VCE Visual Communication Design results!
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.