Basics of Carpentry & Construction for Certificate II 2e is a blended learning package for carpentry and construction students. This resource aligns to the Victorian and National Certificate II Carpentry and Construction qualifications, addressing 14 units in the Certificate II Carpentry, Building and Construction Pre-apprenticeship (22338Vic) and 10 units win the Certificate II Construction pathways (CPC20211).
- A strong visual design, containing hundreds of illustrations and feature boxes
- Content written in clear direct language and segmented with review questions
- Complemented by a YouTube video playlist, interactives and animations
- A comprehensive online teaching and assessment suite supporting delivery of more engaging and learning appropriate lessons
- Updated Trade Calculations chapter
- Online chapter: Prepare for Work in the Building and Construction Industry
- Industry in Focus features highlighting new real-world industry trends and practices
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.